Try for 1 month
More from this collection
The Big Dreamer
Luxury shirts without the luxury prices.
By selling exclusively online we save our customers an average of $100 a shirt. You can compare the quality of our shirts to $200 shirts you’d find sitting on the shelves at big box stores. From the beginning, we’ve wanted nothing more than to offer high quality at a lower price.
"Tonight the sky is the color of my heart, bleeding crimson for my love"
Live the avant garde life with this sparse yet intriguing shirt. Whether you're a gallery curator or just a selfie portrait guy, this garment will keep the critics at bay.
- White and blue geometric triangular pattern
- Red background
- Contrast blue trim on inner placket
- Red buttons with blue stitching
- Smooth broadcloth weave
A perfect slim fit.
- Tailored from chest to hip
- Slim across shoulders for perfect drape
- Sleeves that complement your arms without being baggy
- Higher arm holes to allow freedom of movement
- Wear tucked from 9-5 and untucked from 5-9
- Model is 6'0 and wears a size M
Limited-Edition Curated Fabric
Prized for it's incredible softness and durable because of long-staple fibers, Indian cotton is among the best in the world – your torso will feel the difference.
Indian Cotton Blend
Light broadcloth weave with a smooth hand. Handpicked from an artisan textile market in Surat, India.